Saturday, August 1, 2009

Water Bottles & more from Designher Gals!

Have you checked out these great new stainless steel water bottles from design-her gals? I just couldn't pass this one up - I ordered one for myself and one for my daughter. We had fun designing her "gal" together and she was so excited when it came! I have uploaded a picture so you can see how great it turned out, I love it! And they are only $19.99 right now - the introductory price so don't delay.
While your shopping for your water bottle, check out their other new fabulous products. They have travel mugs, aprons, pencil cup holders, key rings and much more!
This weekend, everything on their site is $29.95 or less! Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your nice blurb on our company! As you know the passion and purpose is to raise funds and awareness for Stage IV breast cancer patients through our non profit - Gal to Gal Foundation so all sales contribute a portion to this important cause and help us grant wishes! Warmly, Jeanne Fitzmaurice
Founding Gal/design-her gals