Sunday, August 2, 2009

August Already?!

Where has summer gone? My son will start kindergarten in just a few short weeks! We've been lucky enough to visit the beach, Sesame Place, Dutch Wonderland and Grandmom & Pop-Pop. This was all in between the pool, dance class, tennis lessons, vacation bible school, camps and playdates. We are looking forward to another trip to the beach, a visit to Grandma & Grandpa, and hopefully another visit to Sesame Place - all this month! We have been so busy and we are so lucky to have so many fun things to do.
Our hearts have really been touched over the past year by the most amazing little boy, Max Lacewell (www.maxlacewell.com). In my "previous life", I was a pharmaceutical sales rep and had the pleasure of working with David Lacewell, Max's dad. I want to share the brave and heart-warming story of "little dude" because I find him so inspiring. I have a new appreciation for those who struggle every day and still find the strength to motivate & inspire so many. And we are proud to promote so many lines that give back to great causes. We will be highlighting them in upcoming posts.

No comments: