Saturday, January 9, 2010

Double your order - FREE!

I just love to receive hand written notes from friends and family. Seems like such a lost tradition lately. My uncle just sent me a new years card and it was such a treat to receive mail that wasn't a bill! It really warmed my heart and proudly hangs on my ribbon board over my desk. So this year, one of my resolutions is to pass on the love.... I am going to send notes to my family and friends to brighten up their day. There are so many beautiful designs to choose from and you can't beat this price!
Are you procrastinating with your Holiday thank you notes? Start out 2010 by sending beautiful thank you notes that will brighten someone's day. Just say hello and let someone know you are thinking of them - pass on the love!
Take advantage of Sweet Pea Designs' twice as nice sale - double your order for FREE! Hurry, offer ends 1/31/10.

No comments: